- Only registered guests should enter the hotel rooms
- We will remove all decoration and unnecessary items from the hotel rooms.
- Cleaning staff will disinfect the room and the appliances in the room at the arrival/check in.
- Room Cleaning service and bed linen change will be on request basis.
Guests can request cleaning and bed linen change one day before till 20:00 by telephone at the reception desk, email in the email@example.com.
- Pools will have a maximum capacity of guests that can bath, depending on the size of each pool.
- Sun beds & umbrellas should maintain 2m. distance from next sun bed & umbrella.
- Social distancing 2m.
- INDOOR POOL
- GYM/FITNESS ROOM
- JACUZZI & SAUNA
- INDOOR PUBLIC SHOWERS & COSMETIC & BEAUTY SERVICES
- SOCIAL DISTANCING 2.00M.
- FREQUENT HAND WASHING IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED AT ALL TIMES.
- THE USE OF A MASK AND HAND GLOVES FROM THE HOTEL GUESTS IS OPTIONAL.
- STATION WITH DISINFECT GEL WILL BE AVAILABLE IN ALL MAIN POSITIONS.
- DOCTOR VISIT TWICE PER DAY. Doctor on call 24/7.
Cooperation with the closest MEDICAL CENTER and Covid-19 ambulance service available.
- NO VISITORS WILL BE ACCEPTED IN THE HOTEL AREA INCLUDING ENTRANCE & LOBBY
- The Hotel’s telephone center number is +30 2897023561 (from your cell phone) or ‘‘9’’ (from your room’s telephone devise). Hotel’s telephone center is operating 24/7 (when the hotel is open).
- Guests accept the use of the personal data/information for medical reasons, including a contact person for emergency (not a hotel guest).
- Guests will declare in advance if they have any kind of medical condition, any kind of illness, or if they had symptoms recently.
- Guests should mention to staff members immediately if they notice any Covid-19 symptoms to themselves or any other guest.
- In case of a guest with the symptoms of the virus Covid-19 we will need to:
Isolate the guest and his close contacts in the rooms, call the doctor and MEDICAL center and follow the emergency plan that we have for this matter.
In view of the ongoing travel restrictions that are in place as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic, health and safety of our customers and staff is our absolute priority.
We train our staff and we will follow the health protocols issued by the Greek authorities.
UPDATED descriptions with COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS/ MEASURES
1. Restaurants & bars & All inclusive:
For all restaurants & Bars:
No more self service system.
All products will be served by a member of our staff including bars and buffet restaurants.
Occasionally One use plastic glasses & plates will be used.
Operation hours might change in every department.
Occupancy restrictions might apply and waiting for seating might be needed.
2. Rooms & Cleaning:
3. Pools & beach:
4. Spa & Gym & Sports:
THE FOLLOWING DEPARTMENTS WILL REMAIN CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE:
THE HOTEL SPA WILL PERFORM MASSAGE SERVICES AS USUAL.
The use of mask is mandatory for the Spa staff and the use of gloves is an optional measure. 15 min. Free Spa ticket (offer) has been cancelled and will only be offered additional to the paid services.
Tennis & table tennis will be available.
5. Animation & live music:
The indoor children club will be closed.
Light animation program will be performed and social distancing and contactless activities will be used.
Mass gathering activities like Evening shows in the theatre, Mini disco, Pool Games etc will be limited or cancelled.
6. Reception desk, Arrival & departures:
NEW CHECK OUT TIME: 11:00 max.
NEW CHECK IN TIME: from 15:00 (the latest that the room will be available for check in)
We are encouraging the web-check in through our web-page www.annabellebeachresort.gr
A WhatsApp number will be available for contact between the guests and the reception desk for all services & issues.
1.5 m from others in the entrance/exit doors. Restriction on the use of lifts 2 persons per time (does not apply for families and guests in the same room).
8. General conditions:
All measures mentioned are temporary and until further notice.
Additional changes might apply according to situation and updated instructions from Greek authorities.
Last update: 16.06.20