- American-style breakfast buffet 07:15 – 10:00
- Lunch buffet 12:30 – 14:00
- Dinner buffet 18:30 – 21:30 including show cooking
- Children buffet available during dinner from 20 May – 30 September.
- Hot and cold snacks 11:00 – 17:00 (self -service).
- Coffee time: 16:00 -17:00 with filter coffee, espresso, cappuccino, Greek coffee, tea, biscuits and pastry.
- Greek menu or
- Italian menu or
- Fish menu
- Soft drinks, several fruit juices in glass (concentrate), filter coffee, espresso,
cappuccino, Greek coffee, tea, draught beer in glass, local wine and mineral water in glass
- Local alcoholic drinks (counter service and water service for premium brands)
- Cocktails and long drinks (counter service and waiter service for premium brands.)
- Local alcoholic drinks included: raki, ouzo, brandy.
- Alcoholic drinks included (only local brands): Whiskey, gin, vodka, tequila, rum, liqueurs,
cocktails and long drinks.
- Special bar list available with extra charge.
- Free parking
- Free Wi-Fi at the lobby area and at the reception area
- Free pool and beach towels,
- Free Sun beds & umbrellas by the hotel beach and pools.
- Free use of the fitness room, table tennis and tennis (light in the evening with extra
- Free playground
- Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas (restaurants, bars and public areas of the hotel).
- A dress code applies in all Restaurants and Bars.
- Plastic glasses/plates will be used for the pool and beach area for safety.
- Please note that all inclusive applies to selected local brands only. All other products
that they are not included will be on extra charge.
- Some outdoor facilities and services might not be available in early April and late October.
- Some bars might operate periodically.
- All outdoor services are depending on weather conditions
DUE TO THE COVID 19 AUTHORITY MEASURES AND RESTRICTIONS, SELECTED SERVICES AND FACILTIES MIGHT NOT BE AVAILABLE OR WILL BE LIMITED. OPERATIONS & TIME SCHEDULES MIGHT DIFFER FROM THE PUBLISHED DESCRIPTIONS.
Restaurants and bars
Main Restaurant, “Ambrosia”
The main restaurant, “Ambrosia”, air-conditioned buffet restaurant.
Three theme-night buffets per week.
Greek, Mediterranean, Italian Gala (first week)
Black and white gala, international buffet night, Cretan night (second week)
All inclusive drinks available: Glass soft drinks, fruit juices and local draught beer, carafe mineral water and local wine, tea (self service).
Operation time: 10:00 – 18:00:
Includes: Soft drinks, fruit juices in glass, filter coffee, espresso, cappuccino, Greek coffee, tea, local
Draught beer in glass, local carafe wine and mineral water in glass, ice-cream (self -service).
Taverna “Athena a la carte Restaurant ” 19:30 – 21:15 ( from first week of June to 30 September five days a week)
Special wine list available with extra charge
Main Bar “Bacchus”
Operation time : 18.00-01.00
Beach Bar “Pelagos”
Operation time: 10.00-01.00
Notice: the beach bar estimated operating period is approx. 15th MAY – 20TH OCTOBER
Depending on weather conditions.
“Wet” Bar “Poseidon”
Operation time: 10.00-18.00
Notice: 4 specific cocktails will be offered as part of the all inclusive program.
All Inclusive service is valid from 10:00 - 24:00
Animation / Entertainment
Soft animation program will be available, at the beginning and at the end of the season and full animation program during the most of the season (20th MAY – 15th OCTOBER approx.).
Operation time: 10.00-12.30 & 15.00- 17.30
Children age: 4-12 years old
Mini-club with international speaking staff